- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
01-31-2023 01:54 AM
Hi - just in case anyone else is still experiencing this issue - please see below how I fixed this...
Go to your Azure Portal 'Activity log' and then look for any errors whilst running the Databricks Pipeline...
I received this error in my Activity Log: "Create or Update Virtual Machine - Failed" Operation could not be completed as it results in exceeding the approved standardFSFamily Cores quota. Additional details - Deployment Model: Resource Manager, Location: uksouth, Current Limit: 10, Current Usage: 8, Additional Required: 8, (Minimum) New Limit Required: 16. Submit a request for Quota increase at [***URL***] by specifying parameters listed in the ‘Details’ section for deployment to succeed. Please read more about quota limits at https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.microsoft.com%2Fen-us%2Fazure%2Fazure-supportability%2Fper-vm-quota-requests%3AvJyPQQt21s9--6dqZy4z2vOT8JA&cuid=5011031
I then requested an increase for the following quotas: -
Standard FS Family vCPUs increased from 10 to 50
Standard DSv2 Family vCPUs increased from 10 to 50
And now re-run the pipeline - hopefully, this fixes the issue for you too 🙂