- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
03-06-2022 10:49 AM
I am reading a Kafka input using Spark Streaming on databricks and trying to deserialize it. The input is in the form of thrift.
I want to create a file of .thrift format to provide schema but am unable to do it. Even if I create the file locally and upload it through git to databricks I can't see it. Is there a way to view/create files of .thrift extension or any other extension apart from sql, python, scala and R
- Labels:
-
Databricks notebook
-
Different Types
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
03-06-2022 11:23 AM
@John Constantine , Please enable the "Files in Repos" feature:
- Go to the Admin Console.
- Click the Workspace Settings tab.
- In the Repos section, click the Files in Repos toggle.
My blog: https://databrickster.medium.com/
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
04-11-2022 01:59 PM
Hi @John Constantine ,
Just checking if you still need help or not anymore. If you do, please share as much details and logs as possible, so we would be able to help better.