- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
11-21-2023 12:28 AM
Hi Support team,
I require your urgent support.
Same thing happened with me. I cleared everything before exam . Proctor did not ask to show room before test start, while giving exam he/she asked to rotate camera.
FYI-my desk was clear, in center away from walls. no headphone nothing. Phone was also away as it was asked in intructions to keep it away at a reachable distance in case of need
Below warining he/she gave- which I verifed
1.He/She was doubtful about lightbulb, being a camera- I showed it by lighting and closeup
2. show table- I showed , it was all clear
3. show room- and walls
Proctoring should be done better , like Pearson View- they check everything before to verify and ask in case they have doubts.