Options
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-07-2024 06:12 PM
We have set up Azure Databricks with Unity Catalog (Metastore).
- Used Managed Identity (Databricks Access Connector) for connection from workspace(s) to ADLS Gen2
- ADLS Gen2 storage account has Storage Blob Data Contributor and Storage Queue Data Contributor at the storage account level granted to the Databricks Access Connector
- Used Storage Credentials and External Location
- I am a Databricks account admin and the metastore admin
- Created catalog and mapped to a External Location (ASDL Gen2 container)
- Created schema and mapped to a External Location (ASDL Gen2 container)
- Created a volume
- I can uploaded files to the volume on Databricks Portal
- I can browse the files in the volume on Databricks Portal
- Everything (workspaces, ADLS Gen2, etc) is in the same Azure region
When I run `
dbutils.fs.ls("/Volumes/catalog1/schema1/volume1")`, I got error "Operation failed: "This request is not authorized to perform this operation.", 403, GET".
Any help will be appreciated!