Options
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
10-15-2025 05:23 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm having trouble accessing the Databricks account console and need some guidance.
Background:
- I successfully set up Databricks Free Edition with Terraform using my personal account
- I was able to access accounts.cloud.databricks.com to obtain the storage_root value (S3 URL for the metastore) which I needed for my Terraform configuration
- Everything was working fine initially
Current Problem:
- I can no longer access accounts.cloud.databricks.com for my workspace
- I'm trying to replicate this setup in another account but cannot access the account console there either
Questions:
- Did Databricks change the Free Edition account console access recently?
- Is there an alternative way to obtain the metastore storage_root value without account console access?
- Has anyone else experienced this with Free Edition accounts?
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Chanukya