- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
01-05-2026 06:32 AM
Hello
I was previously registered with a customer profile, and have updated my profile to use my work email which is a partner email, but still I am unable to access the partner academy.
I tried different things (incognito window, clearing cookies, etc), to no avail.
Is it something additional I should try, or can an "admin" help me to reconciliate my profile as partner?
Thanks a lot in advance for help 🙂
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
01-05-2026 06:52 AM
Hello @AnneEst!
If you’re unable to sign in to the Partner Academy using your partner email address, please raise a ticket with the Databricks Support team. They’ll be able to review your profile and help you get access to the Partner Academy.
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-24-2026 02:32 AM
Hello @Advika I'm having the same problem - I created my ticket 3 weeks ago. My account still wasn't migrated from customer to partner academy. Can you help?
the ticket was:
"
Hi Szymon,
Thanks for contacting the Databricks Training team. Your request #00982938 has been received. We are looking into your question regarding Please migrate account from CUSTOMER to PARTNER and will have an update for you shortly.
If you have any concerns or additional queries please reply back to this email.
ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp014xRCm:ref
Best Regards,
Databricks Support
"
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-24-2026 04:43 AM
Hello @szpla,
Unfortunately, the Community team can’t assist with this request, as it’s related to an Academy account migration.
Could you please follow up on your existing support ticket #00982938?
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
08-24-2026 05:42 AM
Yeah, that sounds frustrating. Hopefully support can get the profile linked properly—seems like it should be a pretty straightforward account update.