Issue Regarding Missing Badge on Profile: DAIS24 Attendee
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
4 weeks ago
Dear Databricks Community Team,
I am writing to request assistance regarding a badge display issue on my profile.
I received an email notification confirming that I earned the DAIS24 Attendee badge for the Data & AI Summit 2024. However, when I check my community profile, the badge is not displaying.
Here are my account details for your reference:
Username / Display Name: MM_1
Badge Name: DAIS24 Attendee (Data & AI Summit 2024)
I have attached a screenshot of the notification email I received for reference. Could you please help look into this and update the badge status on my profile?
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Best regards,
Weerayut
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
3 weeks ago
I found an old post saying that it was a mistake and that some people received this email about receiving the badge. There will probably be a solution.
Solved: DAIS24 Attendee Badge - Oops - Databricks Community - 71910