com.databricks.NotebookExecutionException: FAILED

EcuaCrisCar
New Contributor III

I am running the comparisons but I get an error, I am working from a databricks notebook.

Could someone help me to solve the following error:

com.databricks.WorkflowException: com.databricks.NotebookExecutionException: FAILED: Notebook not found: /users/cuenta_user/user/Tests

code used:

if((cli_vig > rang_min_acept) and (cli_vig < rang_max_acept)):
    status = dbutils.notebook.run("Tests", 120,{'arguments':'success'})
else:
    status = ('No execute')
 
I tell them that the notebook does exist, but it gives me the error as if it did not exist and is in the same directory, that is, if it exists, I would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

two things that come to mind:

1. the notebook resides on another path than '/users/cuenta_user/user/Tests'
2. the notebook is not saved as a notebook but rather as an ordinary python file

Thanks for your answer, I tell you that I got the path from the location with the right click on the three buttons found in my Copy>Path workspace, there was no problem with that, and about the py file, well databricks saves it as a Notebook type so what I did was just restart the databricks session and try again, it was fixed. Thank you.

View solution in original post