cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate Exam got Suspended.

AliDaebis
New Contributor II

On 8 April 2024 11:00 am Cairo/Africa, Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate Exam. I was in the middle of the exam. I received an alert, not sure why, as I was always in front of the camera. Suddenly the page was directed to another page, and someone asked me through a chat dialogue to show the room and show all walls and then they said I cannot continue to the exam and the exam got suspended without knowing the reason behind that.

here is my ticket => #00458749

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @AliDaebis Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. They have informed me that have responded to your ticket. Best wishes!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @AliDaebis Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. They have informed me that have responded to your ticket. Best wishes!

AliDaebis
New Contributor II

All is well, thanx 😄

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!