WORKSPACE HAS NO DAILY TOKEN ALLOWANCE
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
Tuesday
Hello Team,
When I try to debug and troubleshoot this error: "This workspace has no daily token allowance for the assistant. Ask your workspace admin to enable it, then try again." I am the Admin, but I still don't see any way to resolve this issue, I have tried creating a budget with the product genie, I have also navigated to the User Management and on there as shown in on of the snapshot the users and the Admin still I keep hitting that error prompt when I use it alongside a notebook in the workspace.
After chatting with the agent on your website, when I try to access the Help Center, I keep getting this error prompt: "You currently do not have access to Help Center. Please reach out to your admin or send an email to help@databricks.com" for my email address: "mondayhenry31@gmail.com".
Is it that I need a separate subscription from my Azure on Databricks and like a separate Admin access which I can't seem to understand. Please help, as I am trying to go through a hands-on course project, and I am stuck here.
Regards