Migrate on-premise delta tables to Databricks (Azure)
Options
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
01-06-2026 12:22 PM
Hi There,
I have the situation that we've decided to migrate our on-premise delta-lake to Azure Databricks.
Because of networking I can only "push" the data from on-prem to cloud.
What would be the best way to replicate all tables: schema+partitioning info and all data?
I wanted to just get the create table statements and than insert the data, but I've hit this open item... 😞
https://github.com/delta-io/delta/issues/1032
Thanks for your suggestions
Hi delta team, I'm trying to run SHOW CREATE TABLE in my local development environment and the error occurs, but the statement works well in Databricks environment. I'm wondering whether this SHOW CREATE TABLE feature is proprietary for ...
Labels:
- Labels:
-
Delta Lake
-
Spark