- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
02-19-2024 08:47 AM - edited 02-19-2024 08:51 AM
Hi Kaniz,
I got another message about needing more public IP addresses and I increased them to 20.
Now I have another message saying it needs 104 cores.
This seems unreasonable for a "starter data warehouse" which is what I am trying to start. So I think it's some sort of error, not that I would know. You can check the image below that 48 cores out of 72 quota are allocated.
I thought it only needed 32. So I am guessing I am doing something wrong and I don't know what.
Any guidance you, or others, can offer would be greatly appreciated.
(A quick update! It now says it is running!!! HOORAY!!)
Details for the latest failure: Error: Error code: QuotaExceeded, error message: Operation could not be completed as it results in exceeding approved Total Regional Cores quota. Additional details - Deployment Model: Resource Manager, Location: westeurope, Current Limit: 82, Current Usage: 72, Additional Required: 32, (Minimum) New Limit Required: 104. Submit a request for Quota increase at https://aka.ms/ProdportalCRP/#blade/Microsoft_Azure_Capacity/UsageAndQuota.ReactView/Parameters/{"subscriptionId":"3e893a92-ca05-4c4c-9344-81886f6c37ca","command":"openQuotaApprovalBlade","quotas":[{"location":"westeurope","providerId":"Microsoft.Compute","resourceName":"cores","quotaRequest":{"properties":{"limit":104,"unit":"Count","name":{"value":"cores"}}}}]} by specifying parameters listed in the ‘Details’ section for deployment to succeed. Please read more about quota limits at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-supportability/regional-quota-requests Type: CLIENT_ERROR Code: AZURE_QUOTA_EXCEEDED_EXCEPTION Cluster-id (internal): 0219-163655-6ul1fftb Additional details: {"azure_error_code":"QuotaExceeded","azure_error_message":"Operation could not be completed as it results in exceeding approved Total Regional Cores quota. Additional details - Deployment Model: Resource Manager, Location: westeurope, Current Limit: 82, Current Usage: 72, Additional Required: 32, (Minimum) New Limit Required: 104. Submit a request for Quota increase at https://aka.ms/ProdportalCRP/#blade/Microsoft_Azure_Capacity/UsageAndQuota.ReactView/Parameters/{"subscriptionId":"3e893a92-ca05-4c4c-9344-81886f6c37ca","command":"openQuotaApprovalBlade","quotas":[{"location":"westeurope","providerId":"Microsoft.Compute","resourceName":"cores","quotaRequest":{"properties":{"limit":104,"unit":"Count","name":{"value":"cores"}}}}]} by specifying parameters listed in the ‘Details’ section for deployment to succeed. Please read more about quota limits at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-supportability/regional-quota-requests"}
Peter Jones