- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
12-23-2024 05:27 AM
Hi @Walter_C ,
Thanks for the solution! It's working around 90%, but I am encountering an issue with 10% of the cases, specifically regarding entitlements.
For example, in one service principal in the source workspace:
- Display Name: test_sp
- Status: Active
- Entitlements:
- Allow cluster creation is not enabled
- Databricks SQL access
- Workspace access
However, when I import this service principal into the target workspace, the Allow cluster creation entitlement is enabled by default, even though it wasn't enabled in the source.
It seems like there's a discrepancy between how entitlements are handled in the source and target systems. I would appreciate any advice on why this might be happening or if there's a way to prevent the Allow cluster creation entitlement from being enabled in the target system unless it’s explicitly set in the source.
Thanks again for your help!
Best regards,
Sudheer Ch.