- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
01-06-2023 07:27 AM
I've encountered the same warning when running this notebook from DA.
I've managed to get rid of that warning by explicitly defining the argument `conda_env=mlflow.spark.get_default_conda_env()` in `mlflow.spark.log_model()`
The documentation reads
conda_env – Either a dictionary representation of a Conda environment or the path to a Conda environment yaml file. If provided, this decsribes the environment this model should be run in. At minimum, it should specify the dependencies contained in get_default_conda_env(). If None, the default get_default_conda_env() environment is added to the model.
So I'm not sure why my solution works.
The doc also reads
The following arguments can’t be specified at the same time:
- conda_env
- pip_requirements
- extra_pip_requirements
So I wonder if there is special inference rule when all three are None by default.