ODBC v2.12- 503 "no Retry-After header"
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Mute
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Permalink
- Report Inappropriate Content
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
I'm connecting to a Databricks catalog via a SQL Warehouse using the Databricks ODBC Driver (v2.12.0). During one of the fetches from my BI application, the transaction aborts with:
Database operation [SQLExecute] failed with error [[Databricks][Hardy] (124) A 503 response was returned but no Retry-After header was provided. Original error: Unknown]I've seen references to a driver parameter called `EnableRetryWithoutRetryAfterHeader` that's supposed to make the driver retry a 503 even without a `Retry-After` header, but I can't find this documented in official Databricks ODBC docs.
This error doesn't come all the time, and most of the time it works okay.
Can anyone confirm:
If such a parameter exists, how can one configure this on the DSN settings?
Thanks in advance for any pointers.