cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Khoros Community Forums Support (Not for Databricks Product Questions)
Please use this forum to alert the Community administrators to issues with the Khoros platform and moderation concerns. This is not a forum for Databricks product questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your post on Databricks has been moderated - also i lost all my previous POST and REPLIES !

Wojciech_BUK
Contributor III

I have spent hours answering some post but all has been deleted.
Now i see my posts are automatically are being deleted.

I am bit depressed 😞 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Wojciech_BUK, I understand how frustrating it must be to have your posts deleted and to encounter issues with posting. I've investigated the matter, and it appears there was a technical issue affecting your posts.

I've resolved this issue, and your posts should now be visible. Please feel free to test by posting something new.

If you encounter any further issues or have any questions, please let me know.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Wojciech_BUK, I understand how frustrating it must be to have your posts deleted and to encounter issues with posting. I've investigated the matter, and it appears there was a technical issue affecting your posts.

I've resolved this issue, and your posts should now be visible. Please feel free to test by posting something new.

If you encounter any further issues or have any questions, please let me know.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.