cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Khoros Community Forums Support (Not for Databricks Product Questions)
Please use this forum to alert the Community administrators to issues with the Khoros platform and moderation concerns. This is not a forum for Databricks product questions.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your post on Databricks has been moderated

Palash01
Contributor III

Hello, 

I received a email with this subject line "Your post on Databricks has been moderated" and it does not have any further details just says your post was rejected. See the screenshot below: 

Palash01_0-1707889620934.png

Whereas I did posted a potential solution to the issue Databricks job creator update with API with all the required details which consisted potential workarounds and also an explanation why it is not possible currently. 

Leave a like if this helps! Kudos,
Palash
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Palash01, Thank you for flagging this with us. It's possible that the initial rejection was a mistake, possibly triggered by spam filters. If the post was mistakenly sent to spam quarantine and then removed, it might explain the email notification without further details. 
If you have any further questions or need assistance with reposting your solution, please let us know. We're here to help and support you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Palash01, Thank you for flagging this with us. It's possible that the initial rejection was a mistake, possibly triggered by spam filters. If the post was mistakenly sent to spam quarantine and then removed, it might explain the email notification without further details. 
If you have any further questions or need assistance with reposting your solution, please let us know. We're here to help and support you.

Palash01
Contributor III

So in these scenarios how can we repost the same message as the post at this time does not exist and we've lost the content already. My suggestions would be:

1. The spam filter should mention the reason for rejecting the post.
  2. In the same email it should contain the original posted message so that in case of mistakes such as these we can copy and paste it again.
Leave a like if this helps! Kudos,
Palash

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Palash01

Thank you for your suggestions. Unfortunately, the original post was lost, and I understand your concerns about the lack of information provided in the rejection email. Your suggestions regarding the spam filter providing a reason for rejection and including the original post in the email are valid and could help prevent such situations.

I'm pleased to inform you that I found your original post titled "Databricks job creator update with API" and have reposted it for you. You can find it here.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with or if you have any other questions.