Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AWS OR AZURE OR GCLOUD??

ishantjain194
New Contributor II

I want to know whether which cloud is better to learn and which cloud services has more career opportunities.

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ishant jain​, This article lists the differences between the three cloud service providers. Please have a look and let us know. Thanks.

Cedric
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

As addition to @Kaniz Fatma​ great comparison article, cloud skills are generally transferable across other providers. It is the same concept just with different names (eg: EC2 / Azure VM / Google Compute Engine). Learning cloud in general is a good first step and if necessary you can always move to another provider. Knowing the concept is key.

Hope this helps you!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ishant jain​ , We haven't heard from you on the last response from @me and @Cedric Law Hing Ping​​, and I was checking back to see if our solutions helped you. Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others.

Also, please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

ishantjain194
New Contributor II

I have studied the resource you have shared it helps .Thanks!!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.