cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Summit 2024
Stay tuned for all the latest updates, insights, and highlights from the premier event in Databricks Data and AI Summit 2024.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

kota
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data AI Summit

Great experience!

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
kota
New Contributor II
  • 2 kudos

Thanks Anushree for those helpful information. I didn't find an event on my regional site but I've heared from my Databricks account manager, world tour Japan will be held in Novenber.

• 2 kudos
1 More Replies
KK11
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Great conference!

Love the keynote and the breakout sessions.

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anushree_Tatode
  • 1 kudos

Hi,If you had a great time at the Summit, be sure to visit our community events portal for upcoming events and join your regional user group for meetups.Thanks,Anushree

• 1 kudos
Kiranonapakala
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Key note

Very engaging and lot of information. Thanks to databricks team to explore the knowledge next level.

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anushree_Tatode
  • 1 kudos

HiIf you had a great time at the Summit, be sure to visit our community events portal for upcoming events and join your regional user group for meetups.

• 1 kudos
Ashay
by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks Observability

HiI learned about databricks observability platform during Data+AI summit 2024. There was also a session around it https://www.databricks.com/dataaisummit/session/simplifying-lakehouse-observability-databricks-key-design-goals-and. However, I am not ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Ashay, It’s great that you attended the Data+AI Summit 2024! The Databricks observability platform, often referred to as Overwatch, is designed to help monitor and optimize your Databricks environment. Here are some resources and key points to ge...

• 0 kudos
Ranjeet1981
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-install Python Libraries in volume and add to sys.path not working.

I saw the session on pre-installing the libraries.. --https://www.databricks.com/dataaisummit/session/goodbye-cluster-wait-time-hello-lightning-fast-rpy-library-loadsI implemented the steps to create a python file in "root/.ipython/profile_default/st...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Ranjeet1981,  Double-check the path you have added to sys.path.append() in the startup script.Ensure that the path is correct and that the library is located in the specified directory.You can try printing sys.path in the startup script to verify...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Hwright_ze24
by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Florida Community

Would anyone create a FL community group?

• 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
EduBrasileiro
New Contributor III
  • 3 kudos

Hi Hwright_ze24, I'm not sure what part of Florida you're in, but we're starting a group in South Florida! If it's relevant feel free to join and spread the word to your contacts in the area! We will be planning a meet up some time in 2024 that will ...

• 3 kudos
5 More Replies
shiva123
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating table in Unity Catalog with file scheme dbfs is not supported.

Creating table in Unity Catalog with file scheme dbfs is not supported.Instead, please create a federated data source connection using the CREATE CONNECTION command for the same table provider, then create a catalog based on the connection with a CRE...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
daniel_sahal
Esteemed Contributor
  • 0 kudos

@shiva123 As the error says, you cannot create a table with DBFS as location.If you really need to create external table, please follow this guide: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/databricks/tables/external

• 0 kudos
superdude10
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Request to add a group for Springfield, MO

Can you add a regional group for Springfield, MO?

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Sujitha
Community Manager
  • 2 kudos

@superdude10 here's the link to the group https://community.databricks.com/t5/springfield-mo/gh-p/Springfield please join and promote it amongst your regional data enthusiasts for in-person events.

• 2 kudos
Monika11
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exciting events at DAIS Summit 2024!

Such an amazing networking event along with so many new announcements!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Rishabh_Tiwari
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Monika11 , That's wonderful to hear that the DAIS Summit 2024 was filled with excitement and valuable networking opportunities. It's fantastic that you enjoyed the event and found the announcements intriguing. If there are any particular highligh...

• 0 kudos
biedag
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grateful for the summit!

It was great to attend the summit! 

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Rishabh_Tiwari
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @biedag , I'm glad to hear you had a great time at the summit! If there were any particular moments or sessions that stood out to you, feel free to share. Your feedback helps us make each summit even better! I would also like to share some upcomin...

• 0 kudos
annasong
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Enjoying Summit 2024!!

Looking forward for next year’s summit!

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Rishabh_Tiwari
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

Hi @annasong , That's great to hear! It's always exciting to have attendees looking forward to future events. We can't wait to bring you another fantastic summit next year! If there's anything specific you would like to share from this year summit, w...

• 1 kudos
Vukola91
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Summit 2024

Im at D&A Summit! Enjoying great time!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Rishabh_Tiwari
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Vukola91 , That's fantastic to hear! I hope you had a great time at the DAIS 2024 Summit! If there were any standout sessions or insights that you found particularly fascinating, feel free to share. Your experience adds to the excitement of the e...

• 0 kudos
mt_reigelman
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excellent time at Data + AI Summit

Really enjoyed my second experience here. I liked the larger, more open expo floor compared to last year. anyone else enjoys any other changes?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Rishabh_Tiwari
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @mt_reigelman , That's fantastic to hear! It's great that you noticed and appreciated the changes to the expo floor this year. We're always striving to enhance the experience based on feedback like yours. If anyone else has enjoyed different chang...

• 0 kudos
Drxiao
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Here at summit at sf

#databricks ai summit has been awesome!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Rishabh_Tiwari
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Drxiao , Glad to hear you had an awesome time at the Databricks AI Summit! It's great to hear how impactful this event was. If there were any particular sessions or insights that stood out to you, we'd love to hear more about your experience! I w...

• 0 kudos