cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terraform x Databricks error INVALID_STATE subscription disabled

alxsbn
New Contributor III

Hello,

I just bootstrap a new Databricks EC2 on an AWS account with Terraform. Priori dependencies seems OK on my side (network, root storage, credentials configuration). I'm referring mainly to this guide and of course pages related to each Databricks TF object

https://registry.terraform.io/providers/databricks/databricks/latest/docs/guides/aws-workspace

A precision, I already have created a Databricks platform within the same account but with CloudFormation stack without any problem. Only difference was the way to create it. Here I'm using Databricks from Marketplace to linked it with my AWS bills.

I'm still under trial period, but for me it's not linked.

And so, during the provisioning of my workspace, I've got this error. I didn't find any reference about it

Error: cannot create mws workspaces: INVALID_STATE: Your Databricks subscription is currently disabled, so workspaces cannot be created

Your help is welcome 🙂

0 REPLIES 0
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.