cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks SSO Azure AD

Daniela_Boamba
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm trying to test SSO with Azure AD.

The test sso is passing on dtabricks and I can connect  to databricks using SSO.

When I try to  test with postman to obtain a token I have the next error message :

{"error_description":"OAuth application with client_id: 'fba3-ecc4-4b27-b48c-46' not available in Databricks account '5e-37a8-4351-8031-c268f843'.","error":"invalid_request"} 

Can someone guide me?

Thank you.

Daniela

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniela_Boamba
New Contributor III

Hello,

The issue was with the postman.
In postman you don't have to give the client id from your IDP but the client id from databricks "App connections".
it is working well now.

thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

arpit
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Daniela_Boamba The error message you're seeing indicates that the OAuth application with client_id: 'fba3-ecc4-4b27-b48c-46' is not available in your Databricks account. This could mean that the client_id is incorrect or the OAuth application has not been properly set up in your Databricks account.

Daniela_Boamba
New Contributor III

Hello,

The issue was with the postman.
In postman you don't have to give the client id from your IDP but the client id from databricks "App connections".
it is working well now.

thank you.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!