cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

session expired Error

Rajatkumar002
New Contributor

Within two minutes of logging into Databricks Community Edition, I am receiving the following error message: "Session expired." The session has ended; please log in again." I've attempted to log in again, but the message "Authenticate the session is expired" persists. I also tried using the Edge and Chrome browsers. Even after deleting my cache and browsing history, the problem still exists. Can somebody assist me in resolving this problem? The image is given for your reference.

3 REPLIES 3

szymon_dybczak
Contributor

Hi @Rajatkumar002 ,

You can check now. I think it's been resovled now.

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rajatkumar002Between 22:00 UTC on August 14, 2024 and 14:43 UTC on August 19, 2024, you may have been a user of Databricks' Community Edition who experienced errors citing โ€œYour session has expired, please authenticate againโ€ within a few minutes of logging in and getting logged out.

We apologize for this inconvenience. Preliminary investigation points to a recent change deployed to the Community Edition environment as the cause of these unexpected errors. We have since rolled back the changes to last good version and confirmed that the issue has been fully mitigated as of 14:43 UTC on August 19, 2024. No action is needed from you at this time other than re-logging in anytime after 14:43 UTC.

We are continuing our investigation into the cause of this incident and will establish the necessary follow-up actions to help prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let us know if you have any follow-up questions.

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rajatkumar002, Please review the response and let us know if it answers your question. Your feedback is valuable to us and the community.

If the response resolves your issue, kindly mark it as the accepted solution. This will help close the thread and assist others with similar queries.

We appreciate your participation and are here if you need further assistance!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group