cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Alternative Payment Options for Data Engineer Associate Certification Course

aditi06
New Contributor III

when I try to register for the certification exam, I see only an option to enter credit card details. I don't have a credit card. Is there any other way to use a debit card or net banking?

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @aditi06I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:
Room requirements
Behavioral considerations

aditi06
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma ,

I want to know about the payment method. As I don't use a credit card can I make payment with a debit card?

aditi06
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma ,

when I try to register for the certification exam, I see only an option to enter credit card details. I don't have a credit card. Is there any other way to use a debit card or net banking?

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group