cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification exam got suspended

vijayair
New Contributor II
  •  @Sujitha @Kaniz_Fatma My exam got suspended but i haven't done any unethical during exam I really disappointed as I have priority to complete this certification on priority. Could you please look into this and let me know about my score till and help me with rescheduling if required. Also I will suggest my feedback about this proctor facility they should check all our background images and all before exam starting not inbetween even we can not blink our eyes during exam. Proctor system should same like microsoft certification

kindly help, please find my details below.

username: vijayair
exam: Databricks Data Engineer Associate 
3 REPLIES 3

vijayair
New Contributor II

Hi Team, Please help me with reschedule, I am waiting @Cert-Team @Sujitha please help.

Hello @vijayair ,

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Please file a ticket with our support team and allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. You must also review this documentation:

Behavioral considerations
Room requirements

Thanks & Regards,
@cert_ops_team 

vijayair
New Contributor II

Hi @Cert-TeamOPS @cert_ops_team

I have raised the request with databricks support team as well. Request number (#00488739). Kindly check and help me with reschedule. Thanks!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group