cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Exam suspended by proctor

sarubhai
New Contributor

Hi Team,
I registered for Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python online proctored exam on the 15th July 2024. The exam was scheduled for 16 July 2024 1030H Europe/Berlin.

I logged into the webassessor portal at 10:25 and completed the check in process immediately.

After that there was no response and an indefinite waiting time. I clicked on Support. After quite some time the chat support replied back & requested to allow them 5 mins time to look into the issue. Again after that they requested a few more minutes to check further. Then they released me back to the exam portal.

Again after quite a  long time the chat support replied back, It was 11:00 AM already by then. The support team asked me to show the exam desk, followed by my room. After that the proctor immediately responded that the exam cannot be continued and to contact Databricks, and closed the session immediately.

Can you please help to look into the matter immediately and let me know how to reschedule my exam at the earliest.
Username: saurav.karate@gmail.com
Exam: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python
Request: #00503212
ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp08qTB1:ref
1 REPLY 1

Cert-TeamOPS
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello @sarubhai ,

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioral considerations

Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group