cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Certification Exam Suspended

aloshalaa1992
New Contributor

Hi @Cert-Team 

Like many others, I got my exam suspended although I complied by all the requests and provided information they asked for. I submitted a ticket to Databricks support (#00464931 , ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp05M365:ref) around 9 hours ago, and I am still waiting for a resolution.

I also replied to the email of the ticket providing more details such as my exam username and exam date and time because I don't remember if I mentioned it in my original ticket. 

I would like to ask for your assistance to escalate this. I will be traveling on Friday April 26, 2024, and I would like to get a resolution so I can plan accordingly.  I am operating on a very tight timeline, so I would really appreciate your assistance with this. 

Alaa

1 REPLY 1

Cert-TeamOPS
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello aloshalaa1992

Thank you for raising a ticket with Databricks Training & Certification regarding your issue, We are working on your request. Please allow us 24 hours to revert back to you.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!