cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Certification Exam Suspended

aloshalaa1992
New Contributor

Hi @Cert-Team 

Like many others, I got my exam suspended although I complied by all the requests and provided information they asked for. I submitted a ticket to Databricks support (#00464931 , ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp05M365:ref) around 9 hours ago, and I am still waiting for a resolution.

I also replied to the email of the ticket providing more details such as my exam username and exam date and time because I don't remember if I mentioned it in my original ticket. 

I would like to ask for your assistance to escalate this. I will be traveling on Friday April 26, 2024, and I would like to get a resolution so I can plan accordingly.  I am operating on a very tight timeline, so I would really appreciate your assistance with this. 

Alaa

1 REPLY 1

Cert-TeamOPS
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello aloshalaa1992

Thank you for raising a ticket with Databricks Training & Certification regarding your issue, We are working on your request. Please allow us 24 hours to revert back to you.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.