cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

data bricks exam got suspended

Satish605
New Contributor

Hi team,

My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam got suspended within 20 minutes of writing the exam first after starting within 3 minutes they said the camera was not working and issue with the issue and asked to restart the exam after restarting and writing for 15 mins they said to show the room I showed all corners of the room even though they canceled my exam I have not done any mistake and my eyes were not seeing outside of the laptop screen even though they canceled 

I have raised a query regarding the same and the ticket number is #00444284

My web assessor email: potrusatishkumar1998@gmail.com

Please kindly reschedule my exam for the other date 

Thanks & Regards,

Satish Kumar Potru

1 REPLY 1

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Satish605 Apologies for the slow response. Thank you for filing the ticket with our support team. I see they rescheduled you and you were able to complete your exam! Congratulations!

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!