cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certification Test centre Examination Request

mearupmukherjee
New Contributor II

Hi Databricks Team,
I would like to kindly request the addition of an offline option (Test centre Examination) for the Databricks certification.
With the current technical issues that have been occurring, I am now hesitant and anxious about taking the online examination.
The cost of 200 USD plus an additional 36 USD for tax comes out to around apx 20,000 INR now (in Indian currency) for us Indians.This is a significant amount and yet we are not guaranteed a stress-free experience during the exam.

I fail to understand why it is not possible to make this examination available offline at test centers.

I urge you to carefully consider this matter as it could greatly benefit many interested individuals worldwide.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.

6 REPLIES 6

anardinelli
Contributor

@Cert-Team Can you please review/consider?

Best,

Alessandro

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

Using online proctor keeps the cost for exams lower, but we can look into this option.

krishgarikipati
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team I was attempted the exam in isolated room which is clearly visible in the camera, In the middle of the exam your support person and come and evaluated as my environment is non complaint hence suspended my exam. It's really frustrated and degraded my enthusiasm towards certification. If you are not able to evaluate properly by seeing the room visuals don't allow online proctor's.  We cant expect this kind of blurs.

@krishgarikipati So frustrating, sorry to hear it. Can you please file a ticket so we can investigate and troubleshoot? 

prajwal-c
New Contributor II

Hi @Cert-Team , this is a serious concern it's been happening with many people with the kryterion exam, it's very frustrating and 236 USD in INR is very costly and many companies including Azure, charge way less than this and they provide a offline exam centers with Pearson Vue and it's very hassle free, most of them who have taken exam have been suspended without a proper justification, I have given many exams from AWS, Azure and Snowflake and I have never faced these issues, it would be great if Databricks team consider this request, even Snowflake team charge 200 USD for their certification exam and provide a offline center.

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

@prajwal-c thank you for the feed back, we will investigate options.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group