Certifications
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Associate Data Engineer Exam got suspended

Makesh170399
New Contributor

My Databricks Certified data engineer associate exam got suspended on 8th March 2024 .
I was continuously in front of the camera and an alert appeared and then my exam resumed. Then later a support person asked me to show the room and I showed him around.He told that i can continue with my exam but later I am not sure why but he suspended my exam . Please can you help in solving this issue. I have worked hard in preparing for the examination and for my carrear but it got suspended.Can someone please help this on earliest.

I have raised the request 

request id: #00447128

Please can any one help with this?

Thanks,

Makesh

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Makesh170399, Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the suspension of your Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I understand that you encountered an issue during your exam on 8th March 2024, where there was a brief interruption and your exam was suspended despite your compliance with the exam rules. I can imagine how frustrating this must be, especially after putting in so much effort to prepare for the exam.

I have escalated your case to our support team, and they will investigate the matter further to determine the cause of the suspension and find a resolution for you. Please be assured that we will do our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible and ensure that you can continue and complete your exam successfully.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.