cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate Exam Suspended

Dinesh_Negi
New Contributor II

With a great regret ,I am explaining my pain of suspending Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate Exam scheduled on  August 16, 2024, at 14:00 P.M IST .I was trying to do my exam with honest and loylty .I even did not moved for a second here and there ,Instructor asked me to show complete room ,whatever instructor told followed the same even they suspended my exam.I showed her full view and did not move even for a second ,You can review the whole scenario.I prepared a lot for this exam and when i see the message of suspension of my exam, that was heart brokening.I have  raised an incident in a hope to deliver my exam successfully.

Request Number : #00520649

Hopy my voice will be heard.Awaiting for you response.

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dinesh_NegiI'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dinesh_Negi, I wanted to check in and see if the issue with your exam suspension has been resolved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dinesh_Negi
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma Appreciate your input ,Thank you for working on resolving my query.I successfully attempted my exam on 24 August.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group