Certifications
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Test Suspended

mbray31
New Contributor

@Cert-Team - I was finishing up the DE Associate test when the system flagged for too much movement (god forbid I drank water) and after showing my testing space the test was suspended. I would ideally like to submit the test as is (since I was a question away from turning it in) but if that can not be done I need to reschedule the test. Thank you in advance for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @mbray31 - the proctoring system can be so sensitive, ugh! Sorry to hear this. In any case, to protect your privacy, please file a ticket here. Be sure to include your username and the exam you were taking. Ask that your exam be submitted or offer some dates and times for rescheduling and our support team will handle it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @mbray31 - the proctoring system can be so sensitive, ugh! Sorry to hear this. In any case, to protect your privacy, please file a ticket here. Be sure to include your username and the exam you were taking. Ask that your exam be submitted or offer some dates and times for rescheduling and our support team will handle it.