cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified data engineer certification suspended

Shree_123
New Contributor

Hi,

@Kaniz_Fatma @Cert-Team @Sujitha

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the recent suspension of my Databricks Certified Data Engineer certification exam showing massage that my exam got suspected due to violations of exam requirements. I was informed that my exam session was halted based on concerns related to technical, behavioral, or environmental guidelines for online proctored exams. I had chat with Kryterion chat support team but they told me to talk to the exam sponsor.
I want to clarify that I did not engage in any activities that violate the exam regulations. I take the integrity of the certification process seriously and have adhered strictly to all guidelines provided. Therefore, I kindly request your assistance in rescheduling my exam at the earliest possible date.
Could you please provide me with further details regarding the specific concerns raised during my exam session? Additionally, I would appreciate guidance on how to proceed to ensure that I can successfully retake the exam without any issues.
I am committed to completing the certification process with full compliance to all rules and regulations. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated. I need to clear my exam as soon as possible as i have to submit the certificate in the company. 
Thank you for your understanding and support. I look forward to your response and to resolving this matter promptly.
Best regards,
Shree Prakash Rai
Ticket id -  #00506693, #00506653, #00506425
Unique TicketId : [ ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp092l98:ref ]
Company - Digivate Labs pvt .ltd
MY Web assessor id - shree.rai@digivatelabs.com
Exam data and slot timings - 20-07-2024 (00:15H)(Asia)
1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shree_123I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group