cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional Exam suspended - need help

Pavan_jamala
New Contributor II

Hello @Cert-Team,

My Databricks professional data Engineer certification exam got suspended.  My Exam just went on for only 20 to 30 minutes, I didnโ€™t even move my head. I think there was some problem on their side. One of the support persons mentioned that there was some video streaming issue. Kryterion support team told me to reach out to Databricks support. But there was no reply to my emails. So, I request you to please reschedule my exam.

webassessor account: pavanjamala@gmail.com

Exam: 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional

Thank you.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Pavan_jamala Thanks for reaching out, The support team received your ticket and responded to ask a convenient data and time to resume your exam, but they did not hear back from you. Please check your spam email and provide them with a couple of dates and times that are good for you to resume your exam. Please also review our FAQs  to make sure your computer is set up correctly.

View solution in original post

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Pavan_jamala Thanks for reaching out, The support team received your ticket and responded to ask a convenient data and time to resume your exam, but they did not hear back from you. Please check your spam email and provide them with a couple of dates and times that are good for you to resume your exam. Please also review our FAQs  to make sure your computer is set up correctly.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance!