cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Data Engineer Assosciate EXAM SUSPENDED

Priyanka2
New Contributor II

Hi @Cert-Team 

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request a review of my recently suspended exam. I believe that my situation warrants reconsideration, and I would like to provide some context for your understanding.

During the exam, I had my mobile device placed on my desk for internet hotspot connectivity reasons. I was attending the exam from my workplace, using my personal laptop. Unfortunately, due to security concerns, I was not permitted to access the workplace Wi-Fi network.

I understand the importance of maintaining the integrity of the exam and adhering to security protocols. However, I assure you that my intention was solely to ensure a stable internet connection for the duration of the exam. At no point did I use my mobile device for any exam-related activities or seek assistance.

I would like to request a review of my case with the hope of having my exam suspension lifted so that I can complete my assessment under fair and supervised conditions. I am committed to adhering to all exam rules and guidelines and ensuring that there are no further violations.

I appreciate your understanding and consideration of my situation. Please let me know if there is any additional information or documentation required from my end to facilitate the review process.

4 REPLIES 4

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Priyanka2 I'm happy to look into this for you. Did you by any chance submit a ticket with your test taker username? We need this detail in order to find your account, and probably best to not post it here.

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

Priyanka2
New Contributor II

Hi @Cert-Team , yes I've submitted a request with my test taker. Here's my request number #00367670
Thank you

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Priyanka2 Perfect, thanks. The team received the request and is working on it!

Priyanka2
New Contributor II

Thank you @Cert-Team , appreciate the quick action!

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!