cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Data Engineer Certification Suspended

kaafivikrant
New Contributor II

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting data engineer associate Exam (V3) certification. The Online proctoring is too pathetic, even eye movement in the screen is raised as suspicious. According to me the proctoring AI should validate eye movement by crosschecking whether the person is having some activity to that to part of screen using screen recording too. 

I showed them my room and walls and they verified my laptop desk also, still they suspended without any reasons.

This certification is very important for me, kindly help the same to get assessed and certify me.
@Kaniz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @kaafivikrant the team reached out to you about 5 hours ago but never heard back. You are rescheduled for 04 October 2023 Asia/Calcutta 1630H.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

kaafivikrant
New Contributor II

Support ID: #00377237

ref:_00D61JGc4._5008Y2Hf6VJ:ref
Email: vikrant@datanimbus.com

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @kaafivikrant The support team is working on your ticket.

kaafivikrant
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team Can we speedup the process a bit as I have to do the certification till 6th of October for my project onboarding.

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @kaafivikrant the team reached out to you about 5 hours ago but never heard back. You are rescheduled for 04 October 2023 Asia/Calcutta 1630H.

kaafivikrant
New Contributor II

Thanks @Cert-Team, I have passed the exam.

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@kaafivikrant Congratulations! ๐ŸŽŠ After you receive your badge, please consider joining the Databricks Certified Directory!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group