cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Databricks exam got suspended

ashwinbhalerao
New Contributor

Hi team,

My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam got suspended with 30 minutes left to the test and few questions unanswered. 
I had also shown my exam room to the proctor. My exam got suspended due to eye movement. I was not moving my eyes away from laptop screen. Some questions are so big in the exam so I had to go through whole screen to read the questions

I have raised a query regarding same but have not received any confirmation email.

My webassessor email: ashwin.bhalerao@impetus.com

Please kindly reschedule my exam. I am ready to take the exam at exam center.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashwin Bhalerao

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

@ashwinbhalerao Support will respond to reschedule your exam shortly. Please note that it is very important that you prepare your test environment according to the documentation: https://kryterion.my.site.com/support/s/article/Launching-your-Online-exam

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

@ashwinbhalerao Support will respond to reschedule your exam shortly. Please note that it is very important that you prepare your test environment according to the documentation: https://kryterion.my.site.com/support/s/article/Launching-your-Online-exam

priyakant1
New Contributor II

Hi Databricks, I had scheduled my exam on 6th sep 2023, during exam same pop up came up, stating that I am looking in some other direction. I told them that my laptop mouse is not working properly, so I was looking at it. But still they suspended my exam. I showed my desk to them, even I showed them my whole room, no one was thier in the room. But still they suspended my exam. I had tried to contact databricks support, but no one responded. Please help, my hard earned money and time which I had put in exam preparation will be wasted.

My request id:-#00367864 

webassesor id:- priyakant.jadhav@celebaltech.com

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @priyakant1, the support team is working on it!

ArunK
New Contributor III

I faced the same issue. I have shown whole room multiple times, with no details given on what was wrong, the proctor suspended the test. I have raised a case with databricks "#00517744". If environment check is very important why Kryterion dont run a preliminary check like other proctor services do. It is matter of another 5 mins, saves lot of time and effort. If something found unusual other proctor services asked the candidate to correct before exam. There is recorded video and audio of the whole time, any malpractice proved it is fine to suspend forever. I would urge databricks to check on that. But suspending and now puzzled about the money paid. I request at-least Databricks verify the video and provide a reschedule or new voucher. There are many similar online complaints on Kryterion with same reason, and most of the cases a voucher/ reschedule was offered [Ex: salesforce certificaiton]. 

Hello @ArunK ,

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioral considerations

Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

kavusalyakanda
New Contributor II

Hi Databricks, I had scheduled my exam on 12th Aug 2024. I started the exam within 5min i got a pop-up that don't interact like that but no one is in my room. After within a second they suspended my exam .I don't know why they did like that. I didn't even attend one question. I didn't even stayed in that exam for 5min.This exam is important to me .I'm ready to take that exam even now also .They can check my room completely .

my request id:#00518100

I have raised a query regarding same but have not received any confirmation email.

My webassessor email: kavusalyakandasamy15@gmail.com

Please kindly reschedule my exam. 

Hello @kavusalyakanda,

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

ArunK
New Contributor III

Support responded back with option to reschedule & I was able to complete the exam.

Tanmay061
New Contributor II

I had my Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python on 18th Sep 2024, 8:15 am IST. My exam got suspended stating that I am looking away from screen after every 2 min, but I was looking at the screen the entire time. The questions are long and placed on the left side of the screen. So, I need to read question on the left side. I also showed my room and table to the invigilator, and she confirmed to proceed with the same. Even after looking on the screen, I was getting the same error of looking away from screen.
This is a serious issue, please look into it. Kindly reschedule my examination. 

My request id: #00537120

webassesor id: tanmaysrivastava.061@gmail.com

Hello @Tanmay061 ,

Room requirements

Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonā€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnā€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group