cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks exam suspended. require support for the same.

Priyanka48
Contributor

Hi ,

@Kaniz_Fatma @Cert-Team @Sujitha 

I had a very disappointing experience during my  attempt at the Databricks certification. The proctor repeatedly asked me to show my desk, which wasted a significant amount of my time. Eventually, my exam was suspended, after attempting almost 44 questions. I have not indulged in any unfair means. I maintained ethical conduct throughout the exam. Please check my proctoring videos for the same. 

This is a serious matter as I worked and studied hard for this exam. The proctor's behavior was disappointing.

Please address this issue as a high priority and reschedule my exam. I will make sure that I will appear for the exam in neat and clean room following all the protocols.

I already raised a support

Ticket: #00506480 

Here are my details:

• Exam: Databricks Certified Gen AI associate
  • Time: 21 July 16:00H Asia/Calcutta
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for resolving the issue. I have completed my exam. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Priyanka48
Contributor

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma  , @Cert-Team  @Cert-TeamOPS ,@Sujitha 
Please check the query. I need to give this exam asap as I have commited to my Learning team at office. Can you please help me to reschedule the  exam as I have only one question left to attempt.

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Priyanka48, I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

Priyanka48
Contributor

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma @Cert-Team  @Cert-TeamOPS 

Is there any update on my ticket? It has been more than 24 hours, I did not receive any update. I have to complete the exam as soon as possible. Could you please look into it?

Thank you for resolving the issue. I have completed my exam. 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group