Did you mean: 

Databricks Exam

ETL
New Contributor

I got the below email :

==================================================

*This is a No-Reply Email.*

Hello Mohammed,

We are sorry to inform you that we were unable to successfully reschedule your online exam. This is because your voucher will have expired before the reschedule date you selected.

To resolve this issue, we recommend that you contact your Test Sponsor as soon as possible. If you require your Test Sponsor's contact information, we can provide that to you via our Live Agent Support service. To contact our Support Team, please follow the instructions below:

1. Open the link to our Community Portal by clicking here.
2. Close the Test Candidate Alert pop-up.
3. Click the "Need help?" icon in the lower right-hand corner of the window.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Kryterion Support

*Please do not respond to this email.*

==================================================

Background : My Exam was scheduled on 1 July 2023 at 23:45 ,

Did checked in as per scheduled and attempted the first question, in between proctored examiner lost the audio connection and asked me to reboot the laptop and meanwhile they will pause the exam for me,

I did the same, but they were unable to relaunch the exam and asking to connect with Databricks.

Pls asssit

0 REPLIES 0
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.