cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB data engineer profession exam suspended - #00469837

Praba311
New Contributor II

Hi Team, 

I encountered awful experience today while attempting my DataBricks data engineer professional certification.

I was in the middle of the exam and believe completed above 40 questions. Then abruptly, was taken to support team page and a proctor asked me to show my desk, after showing he/she asked multiple times rotate my laptop 360 degree to show my premises. I did follow every single instruction from the proctor and ensured that he/she able to view my premises clearly. Then after few mins, i was informed that my exam got suspended. 

I am confused that I was not shared any reason why and asked to reach out to test sponsor. 

I want to file a complaint that I was not involved in any unfair or unethical means. This is a serious error which invalidates my preparation and passion towards databricks. I would like to request another chance if I don't clear in this attempt. I have paid the fees and attempted exam by ethical means. I was not expecting this behaviour from the proctor and the lack of clear review process before judging the exam status as suspended.  

Please resolve this on high priority. 

Below are details:

username: prabav.veerappan@gmail.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional

TIme: 05 May 2024 1200H Asia/Calcutta

Request id - #00469837

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Praba311Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Praba311
New Contributor II

Thanks @Kaniz for responding to the post! 

I have shared all the details with the sequence of events in the ticket. Also I have mentioned the ticket # above as well. 

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Praba311, You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that you've shared all the details in the ticket. I'll make sure to keep an eye on it, and we'll work to resolve the issue as soon as possible. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!