cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay in Receiving Databricks Champion Badge

jx1226
New Contributor II

Hi Community,

I wanted to bring to your attention an issue I've been experiencing regarding the Databricks Champion Badge distribution.

I was recognized as a Databricks Champion towards the end of April 2024. However, despite the acknowledgment, I have yet to receive my Champion Badge, I have spoken many time to the technical manager.

I understand that there might be some processing time involved, but given the timeframe, I wanted to inquire about the delay and ensure that there are no issues with the distribution process.

Could you kindly provide me with an update on the status of my Champion Badge? Many thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jx1226, Thank you for reaching out! To expedite your request and resolve this issue promptly, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff will be able to assist you further.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jx1226, Thank you for reaching out! To expedite your request and resolve this issue promptly, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff will be able to assist you further.

jx1226
New Contributor II

Thank you @Kaniz , I created a support ticket, hope I can get my Champion Badge soon

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jx1226, You're welcome! That's great to hear. I'm sure the support team will help you with your Champion Badge. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out.