cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam Suspended without valid reason

Amruta_Daunde
Visitor

I was giving my exam fairly on 23rd October at 10:00 am IST. Suddenly the test sponsor paused my exam and asked me to look at the screen. I was looking at the screen but the questions were really big so that I had to scroll the screen. I don't know if that caused confusion. Then suddenly , the test sponsor again paused the exam and asked me to show the full room view and entire table, then I showed entire room and there were nothing suspicious around me. I am not sure why support person still suspended my exam. I was giving my exam fairly and not getting involved in any malpractice. I never will. Please allow me reschedule my exam. I really worked hard for the exam and this certification is very crucial for me. Appreciate your quick response. 

Also I have already raised this concern on databricks support website. Sharing the same ticket number for your reference.

Ticket No.: #00555042 

My webassessor account: amruta.daunde@ilink-systems.com

Exam Name: Databricks certified Data Engineer Associate

Thanks and Regards,

Amruta Daunde

0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group