Certifications
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam Suspended

Shaghil
New Contributor II

I encountered numerous challenges during my exam, starting with issues related to system compatibility and difficulties with my microphone and other settings. Despite attempting to contact support multiple times, it was not easy to get assistance.

After overcoming these initial challenges, I finally managed to start my exam. Unfortunately, it was interrupted due to some background noise. I take full responsibility for this and promptly addressed the issue by providing a comprehensive room tour, ensuring all windows and doors were closed.

Despite my efforts to rectify the situation, I was made to wait for 30 minutes and was then informed that my exam had been suspended. The reason provided stated "Multiple warnings have been given," which inaccurately represented the situation, as there was only one instance of such a warning.

I attempted to create a support ticket on the Databricks help page. The system indicated that a case had been generated, and a confirmation email was supposed to be sent. Unfortunately, I have not received any confirmation email despite the system's assurance. @Cert-Team 

username - shaghilnawaz@gmail.com

Test Name - Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Shaghil apologies for the delay over this holiday weekend. I checked and you have been rescheduled to the earliest available slot:

02 January 2024 Asia/Calcutta 1915H

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Shaghil
New Contributor II

username - shaghilnawaz@gmail.com

Test - Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python

@Cert-Team 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Shaghil apologies for the delay over this holiday weekend. I checked and you have been rescheduled to the earliest available slot:

02 January 2024 Asia/Calcutta 1915H

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.