cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How and where to access my databricks certificate???

Sanket_M
New Contributor III

Hi Awesome Community, I've cleared the Data Engineer Associate exam 3 days back and wanted to know from where can I access my certificate?

The test result email received stated that it will be available in Databricks academy within 48 hours, however the Certification FAQ page states that everything is now available on credentials.databricks site.

I've already received the badge on credentials.databricks.com, but need the certificate for future use.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sanket_M
New Contributor III

Hello Team, I believe this has been resolved and I'm able to access my certificate along with badge on credentials site.

Thanks!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sanket Mehta​, Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Sanket_M
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​, Thank you! I've already raised a ticket on Friday for this. But so far, haven't received any update on that.

Hence, I thought to check here.

Hoping to get a positive response soon.

Sanket_M
New Contributor III

Hello Team, I believe this has been resolved and I'm able to access my certificate along with badge on credentials site.

Thanks!!

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!