cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ML Associate Exam got suspended

databricks_ml
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I was a couple questions into the exam and my test got suspended with an initial warning of my eyes wandering too much away from screen. However, the questions were of the length of a paragraph (around 5-7 lines each) due to which the system might have picked up this behavior. I showed the auditor my surrounding room conditions as requested multiple times and still the test was suspended. I have raised a request for tracking (#00366998), what would the next steps and timeline look like? I had a deadline of September 8th to pass the exam so it would be great if I could reschedule it before that.

Any feedback would be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @databricks_ml - Sorry I missed your post here! I have asked the support team to check your request to make sure it gets resolved.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @databricks_ml - Sorry I missed your post here! I have asked the support team to check your request to make sure it gets resolved.

databricks_ml
New Contributor II

Hi, yes the support team got back to me on time and I could complete the exam. Thank you and the team for all your timely help!

pralanj_kamlesh
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I am writing to you to request a rescheduling of my Databricks exam slot, which was unfortunately suspended. I assure you that I have not engaged in any improper conduct during the exam.

The suspension of my exam slot has come as a surprise to me, as I have followed all the guidelines and procedures provided for the exam. I take the integrity of the examination process very seriously and have adhered to all the rules and regulations set forth by Databricks.

Kindly reschedule my slot again asap.

My request no. #00455611

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@pralanj_kamlesh Thanks for filing a ticket with the support team, looks like they have already resolved your issue!