cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No certificate received

GeorgiPashev
New Contributor II

I’ve attended two days of training of the course mentioned in “Subject”, however, today I tried to download my certificate, but couldn’t do so, because it seems I haven’t attended the second day, though I was in the Zoom chat/room session as well as I have participated/answered the exercises from the Labs section from Workspace.

All my colleagues received their certificates, only I didn’t. Can you please help me out?

Lector was Gabor Tompa

2 REPLIES 2

GeorgiPashev
New Contributor II

Course was: Introduction to Python for Data Science and Data Engineering | Class 16311 | EMEA-CET

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @GeorgiPashev Thanks for raising your concern, Please file a ticket with our support team. They will be able to help you with this issue.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!