cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received my certificate after passing Data Engineer Associate exam.

Bhanu_Anandesi
New Contributor III

I've successfully passed Databricks Data Engineer Associate Certified exam but still have not received the certificate.

Hello Bhanupriya,

You have completed the assessment, Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate on 31 July 2024.

Result: PASS

Congratulations! You've passed the exam.

You will receive your certification via  credentials.databricks.com within 48 hours. Once you receive your digital credentials, you can create an account and join the Databricks Certified Directory

-----------------------------------------------

Name :Bhanupriya Anandesi

email I’d : anandesibanu@gmail.com

Can I please get an update on when should I receive the certificate credentials?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bhanu_Anandesi
New Contributor III

This issue is resolved and received the credentials, pls delete this discission

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bhanu_Anandesi
New Contributor III

This issue is resolved and received the credentials, pls delete this discission

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group