cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding certification voucher

Sans1
New Contributor II

Hi Databricks certification team,

I have cleared databricks certified data engineer associate certification and apeared for professional exam on 7th Apr 2024 with ID(santoshini.pradhan@ge.com).

After 3 hours of discussion with webassessor team I was able to launch the exam button, you can check my schedule history for the same.

The technical glitches from webassessor definitely contributed to my exam score and I had failed with 67% of marks. Hence requesting you to help me with the 50% off voucher .

Topic Level Scoring:
Tooling: 50%
Data Processing: 72%
Data Modeling: 58%
Security: 100%
Monitoring: 33%
Testing and Deployment: 66%

Result: FAIL

#certification team #databricks

2 REPLIES 2

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Sans1 Thank you for raising your concern, please file a ticket with our support team and they will work to resolve your issue.

Sans1
New Contributor II

Ticket submitted 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group