cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Databricks Certification Voucher

Umark
New Contributor II

Hello Sir,

My name is Umar. I recently watched your video and found it very informative. I have completed my B.Tech and am in the process of joining a company that requires a Databricks certification.

I am reaching out to request a voucher for the Databricks certification exam. Financially, it is challenging for me to afford the $200 certification fee, as my father is a farmer and cannot support this expense.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide in the form of a voucher or discount to help me manage the cost. Your support would mean a lot to me and help me advance in my career.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Umar

1 REPLY 1

Cert-TeamOPS
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello @Umark ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Databricks Community!

We recommend you to kindly visit our Webpage. for discount certification vouchers.

Best of luck with your learning journey!

Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group