cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to Reschedule Databricks Data Engineer Associate Exam and waive off rescheduling fees

shubham_007
Contributor II

Subject: Request to Reschedule Databricks Data Engineer Associate Exam due to death of family member and Waive Rescheduling Fees due to weak financial situation.

Dear sir/mam,

I am writing to request the rescheduling of my Databricks Data Engineer Associate exam, which is currently scheduled for 01st August 2024. Unfortunately, due to the recent passing of a close family member, I am unable to take the exam on the planned date. I want to reschedule this exam on Sunday 04 August 2024.

Additionally, I am facing financial difficulties at the moment, which makes it challenging for me to cover the rescheduling fees. Given these extenuating circumstances, I kindly request a waiver of the rescheduling fees.

I appreciate your understanding and consideration during this difficult time.

i raised tickets . Please help as early as possible.

2 REPLIES 2

Cert-TeamOPS
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello @shubham_007 ,

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Please file a ticket with our support team and allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. You must also review this documentation:

Behavioral considerations
Room requirements

Thanks & Regards,
@Cert_TeamOPS

shubham_007
Contributor II

Dear sir/mam,

I have raised tickets:

1] 00512036

2] 00511862

Still awaiting for assistance from team. My exam will be on tomorrow 01 August 2024. It will be impossible appear due to above mentioned situation. This situation is very frustrating for me. Kindly help to reschedule exam with waive off on rescheduling fee.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group